All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Visiting w/ Jules

SDC11535

Jules (left) also known as Julesiana on Splitcooast and Stampin w/ Inky Fingers in Blog land, had a family reunion in Saugatuck this weekend. Saugatuck is on the shores of Lake Michigan and I am lucky to live 15 miles East. Her gracious family shared her with me on Friday so we could go LSS shopping and for a late lunch. I joined the crazy group again this morning to take photos of the family. Jules's DS Will took this photo of us together. I think Will is 11. (correct me if I'm wrong Jules)

CIMG6369

Jules made me this cute bag with mocha M&M's inside YUMMO! You will have to wait for her to return home to see what I made for her as I didn't take a photo. I am sure it will be blogged soon though....

11 comments:

  1. You guys look so cute. I am totally jealous! Glad you guys got some time to visit. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you guys had a wonderful time together. So jealous, LOL. Glad you could get together, will have to stalk Jules blog to see what goodies you gave her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO jealous!!! Glad you had a good time! Send those M&M's my way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So shall I put totally jealous or so jealous? I think the so's are winning already.....hahahahaha

    Darling little bag for your goodies!
    And that picture is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun that you got to spend time with Jules...What a nice picture of the two of you! Yummy, Yummy! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new pic!! Great projects, I never think to do stuff like that. TFS

    Marie
    http://scrappingworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your avatar/profile photo is wonderful--so fresh and YOU!! (my dh is proud of you-lol)

    Yes, DS is 11.

    You are an awesome director of tourist services!!! LOL!! I am so glad we had this time together!!!

    I now need to take a picture of my *special gift*!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhh look at you. I love the new picture...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picture Shelly both of you are gorgeous! Hope you had a good time!!
    Cute treat bag...yummy M&M's!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Y'all are gorgeous!! What a fun way to spend some time .. fellowship with a stampin' friend! Mocha M&M's? Sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup, color me JEALOUS, too. I would love to be sitting there with the two of you! I still think you look like you could be related!

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!