All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Gold Card Award

I rec'd this wonderful award from Kris. You can see Kris's amazing blog Here: http://nostalgiccollage.blogspot.com/
The rules are:

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award.

2. Four dedicated followers of your blog.

3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

I would like to pass this honor on to the following five persons, whose blogs I enjoy.

Stephanie Ingenious Inkling

Barb Stampelicious

Brit-Helen Brit-Helens Blogg

Cindy This is my story!

Susan Rainy Day Creations

Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shelly,
    Thank you for the honor of the Gold Card Award. I'm thrilled that you visit my blog and that you considered me along with the other exceptionally talented ladies.

    Barb Hardeman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award ... I passed it along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award. I am honored that you picked my new blog... I will pass it on ASAP.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!