All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Billie!

HappyBirthdayBillie_SaK

This is the card I sent to my on line friend Billie (myboys) for her birthday today.  She shares her special day w/ my husband who is 50 today - YIKES! 

Stacy (twinshappy) challenged us to make a card w/ flowers and a blue theme for Billie, so here it is.  I used a soon to be released stamp sheet from Innovative Stamp Creations called harlequin flowers II.  Isn't the frame awesome?  The flowers are also fabulous colored or stamped as a background as shown here.  The sentiment is included in the set.  This and 3 other wickedly cool new sets will be available for purchase after 9/2!

I used Adirondack Pigment inks for the intense rich colors. Snow Cap, Denim & Pitch Black.

6 comments:

  1. I love these colors!!
    and that flower is so pretty, too!
    Beautiful card, Billie will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Shelly, she will love it. The flowers look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, the simplicity of your colors and card really adds to its elegance. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh!! Love the blues Shelly!! And that frame with the brads and ribbon is gorgeous!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors, and I LOVE the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! I love the background flowers and that frame is gorgeous!! Beautiful card Shelly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!