All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Monday, August 18, 2008

Delight in Life

I had one House Mouse image that was left from some that Stacy sent to me so I decided to play in the challenge on Emma's Blog.  We were to have a new theme.  Well, no baby stamps or anything with a new theme there, so my new is Clean Mice!  OK, maybe new Nestabilities?  Like 20 minutes new?  Just home from the store, new?  Close enough?  Well, here it is.  Ribbon is K&Co.  I used classic scallop rectangles, sm. & lg. and colored the image with copic markers and sponged with Soft Sky classic ink and Distress Antique Linen.  The sentiment is from Impression Obsession Express Yourself word set.  (thanks Holly!) 

CIMG6420 

 

8 comments:

  1. So cute Shelly! I love your coloring. Hey clean mice is like new... I totally agree. lol Love it and so glad you got to play. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet!!
    I love that coloring!!
    FABULOUS ribon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card and thank you for playing along with us. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly, I know mice aren't your normal thing but this really is very cute. Your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your ribbon choice - and I love a nice clean shower! I feel all NEW! lol
    Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! That is the cutest stamp :) Thanks for being part of our first challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Shelly, that is too stinkin' cute! (Oh wait, they're clean so they don't stink, right?) Very adorable, and LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are Sooo cute, and HMs are definitely one of my favorites. Tie in the terrific nesties, and I am all ears just like those mice (or maybe it would be eyes since I am reading your terrific blog). :) Either way, great card, beautiful colors, and sweeeeet mice! :) Kel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!