All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Friday, August 01, 2008

Stamp or be Stamped

Here's another sneak peek for Hanna that will be released by midnight tonight. Check out Hanna Stamps for all the wonderful sets available.

HSC ReleaseChallenge_SaK

I used Pirate Hanna for this card and lots of sponging. Scallops are made with nestabilities, marvy punches and 12" circle punch. I used buttons for the pirate hat and pirate map.

2 comments:

  1. COOL!
    I love this stamp! MARVELOUS embellishments~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love how you used the pirate buttons-perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!