All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Sunday, August 17, 2008

FS80 Soar High

FS80 Soar_SaK 001

Jessica aka Knightrone is today's Featured Stamper. I have admired her work for a long time, so it is a pleasure to case her. The hard part was choosing a card. I cased this card of Jessica's. You need to make at least 2 changes to the original for the FS Challenge. I kept the layout almost identical and kept the colors the same too. Changes include adding a 3rd layer of nestablilites, different images, bookplate and no stitching on the cuttlebugged layer. I also used a textured cardstock with a white core for this layer instead of dotted DP and sanded it. The images I used are from Innovative Stamp Creations Flair of Summer I & Summer Elements sheets.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shelly,
    I love your card. I finally got myself some nesties. I will be able to make much nicer cards now. lol. {justifying purchase} I hope you come to peak soon. I am hoping to post something new by tomorrow.

    TTYL
    Marie
    http://scrappingworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL!!
    I love the neutral colors and textures!! I love the dp bookplate!!
    Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the elegance of your card Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors on this card! It's so elegant...love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!