All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's Your Day sketch challenge

SC190It's Your Day!_SaK

Amelia had a fun sketch for us today over at Splitcoast.  I got to use my new Daisy Head Shapeabilities by Spellbinders as well as a Double Ended Tag Die.  The DP is by Sandy Lion, CS is Prism Razzleberry Dk. and the textured CS flower and leaves are  Core Color core'dinations.  The black CS was stamped with Brilliance pearlescent orchid, the sentiment in Versafine onyx black.  The flourish and sentiment are both from Innovative Stamp Creations from the About Me! and Flair of Summer sheets.  The layered flower and leaves were die cut, embossed and sanded.  The edges of the flower were sponged with Adirondack pigment in cranberry.  I added a velvet brad and an ornate brad thingy.  the dbl. ended tag was also embossed after die cutting.  Velvet ric rac is May Arts. 

10 comments:

  1. OMGosh, girl! This is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really gorgeous! Love the papers you used and that flower center thingy is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, really gorgeous! Love the papers you used and that flower center thingy is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card ... love that bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant, Shellious! I really dig this. Love the Nestablilites use here. I need to get me some more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Shelly! Love that flower and that center thingy!! Gorgeous papers and colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your card looks amazing, Shelly. I might have to buy those Shapebilities. Your Daisy is beautiufl!

    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!