All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Monday, June 09, 2008

Wonderful You

Not much time today, but I wanted to share a couple Stampin' Up! cards. I combined several sets for the red card. Sets include Wonderful You, Fresh Cuts & Fabulous Flowers. I also used Stems & Silhouettes Jumbo Wheel and All In a Row. Ink is Chocolate chip and Real Red. CS is Real Red, Very Vanilla and Sahara Sand. I used the round tab punch and a 3/4" circle punch for under the clear button. The layered flower is on dimensionals and finished with Chocolate Taffeta ribbon.




My 2nd card was created using Fabulous Flowers and Fresh Cuts. The lg. flower was inked with Summer Sun and rock n rolled in Pumpkin Pie and Really Rust classic inks, misted and stamped on vellum. I stamped the flower center using Stazon Timber Brown. The background was also stampe in Timber Brown. The sentiment was watercolored using Summer Sun. I finished it with Fire Brads and Chocolate Taffeta ribbon that was crinkled using a heat gun.


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for details on Treasure Hunt Tuesday and blog candy!










4 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards!!!
    That Fab Flowers/Fresh Cut card is amazing!! I love the way you used the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Shelly, you always have great layouts and colors. Beautiful!

    Linda Duke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Cool work, girl! I especially love the vellum with the misted colors!! Gorgeous designs and such creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome effect on the yellow/brown card and love the technique to crinkle the taffeta! Thanks for sharing. http://clearlydelightful.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!