All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Friday, June 27, 2008

What's Shaken?

This is a combined challenge for today's Limited Supply Challenge over at Splitcoast to use brads on your main image as well as for the Hanna Stamps Challenge which is masking today. Be sure to stop by the Hanna forums for the details and include the key words HSC23 when uploading. I stamped Sophie and then stamped the grass from Spring Time. I also added a tropical drink to her hand from the Riley in the hammock stamp. I left the mask on and sponged the background with Soft Sky ink. The sun if from the Hanna Passport set. The image is colored with copic markers. The flocked yellow flower brad in her hair was layered with a rose colored brad and I added a flower brad from the same Making Memories collection to the sentiment panel. The words are from a new sentiment set called Just what I wanted to say. DP is by The Paper Studio I believe....

7 comments:

  1. Thi is just WAY TOO CUTE!!
    I love teh layerd dp's and the coloring is WONDERFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so cute! I love the bright colors and the flower in her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darling Shelly!! Love that hula Riley!! And those papers are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like having a very tropical drink...hold the liquor. How fresh and fun!!

    Marie
    http://scrappingworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your cards
    Be creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie pie! Fabo paper that really highlights your little dancer!! Love the flower/brad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought this was so darn cute when I saw it over on SCS!!! You have made Sophie look fabulous with that flower brad!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!