All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Friday, June 13, 2008

New stamp images


















Here are the images from the 4 new stamp sheets available from Innovative Stamp Creations.
You won't believe the value pricing and the size and quality of this rubber. The background stamps measure a large 4 1/2" x 5 3/4" just so you have a reference point for the other stamps.
I personally love the Artsy Victorian and the Floral Batik, but I haven't played much with the other 2 yet.............

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a peak at this great new rubber ... I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness!
    These sets are beautifully detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH!!!
    That Artsy Victorian and Batik flower really spark my imagination!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!