All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

New Designer in Town!

There’s a new designer in town!!! And you all know and love her already!! She’s a brilliant stamper, a hilarious lady and just a good egg all around!! Who is she?
JEANNE STREIFF, that’s who!
Can you believe it? Jeanne has been a busy little bee designing her own line of stamps! How cool is that? The flower silhouettes and swirls images you’ve seen yesterday and today on the design team’s cards are all Jeanne’s original designs!

My first card uses watercolor paper and watercolor crayons/misting. I finished the card off by spritzing it with a mixture of Perfect Pearls (pearl) and water.





Head on over to Rubbernecker and see what the Jeanne Streiff Collection is all about!!! And, check out the the blogs of the other designers for more gorgeous samples using these wonderful new images! Stamps are en route to Tami & Leigh and they will be using them soon.
Jeanne
Sherry
Kittie
Candy
Broni
Linda

11 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL, Shelly!!!
    I love how you inked, stamped and layered these stamps!! Like a spring misty morning. I bet the pearly spray is stunning on this!!!

    WOO HOO JEANNE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, I jut love this. It is so soft and just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both gorgeous cards, Shelly!! The first is so soft and delicate looking and the second's color combo is just breath-takingly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just finished reading and looking at your last 25 posts! I got behind!! What absolutely fabulous projects and cards!! I love all of them, esp. the second one using Jeanne's stamps. You do such amazing work!! I have missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful...I really like the black and white with the Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly they are both beautiful. Simple but so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the brown and white card...it's gorgeous. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful samples Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Shelly both are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH, your samples are so stunning! A new line of Jeanne's own stamps--how exciting!! I'm off to check that out right now! TFS, Shelly and big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beauty Shelly!! Love the white/black/kraft combo!! Very striking!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!