All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Real Regal Saffron Flora

Here's another card for Jeanne's Blogger challenge today which was to use any kind of paint on your card. I combined this one with today's color challenge over at Splitcoast. Images are from the Jeanne Streiff collection available exclusively from Rubbernecker Stamp Co. I also got to use my new nesties for this card. The main image was stamped in Stazon Blazing Red & Timber brown on a layer of real red that was painted with TH antique linen crackle paint. I distressed the dried layer using vintage photo and scattered straw inks. The image is Flora & Flairs 401-020304. The wheat swilrs flourish 4000-01 was stamped in TH Fired Brick on saffron CS and sponged with Worn lipstick and Vintage Photo inks. I used a corner rounder on that layer. Scalloped layers are on foam dimensional tape.
p.s. I had removed the letter verification from my blog the other day and all was fine until this morning when I got 3 spam comments in a matter of minutes. So, sorry to say I had to add it back on....

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Shelly! Great way to use that crackle paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautful! I love those warm colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I was wondering about stamping directly on the crackle paint. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!
    Such beautiful colors!!
    Beautiful stamping, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Shelly this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, Shelly! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Shelly! I need to try that crackle pant... Oh! your colors, are wonderful. Great card.

    Linda Duke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Shelly. I love the bold and bright colours you used.

    Marie
    http://scrappingworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rich and gorgeous card! Love the mixture of reds and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this one! The colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love everything about this card. It's absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!