All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Sunday, June 22, 2008

FS72 Seek your dreams

Today's Featured Stamper on Splitcoast is Lost in the 60's.  What a fabo gallery.  I didn't get very far before deciding on a card to case.  Images used are all available from Innovative Stamp Creations Art 4 Frames II stamp sheet.  I masked the bird and used 2 different flourishes.  The larger flourish was also used on the round scallop punch.  The DP is Teresa Collins.  I finished the card with a shimmer mist of Perfect Pearls pearl color and water.

Here are the images used and my mask

FS72Bird Dreams_SaK 003                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

6 comments:

  1. Shelly,

    Beautiful card and thank you for playing today! BTW, I love your blog and stalk here each week....

    Diane
    SCS Lost in the 60's

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely STUNNING Shelly!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Shelly, this card is so beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shellious! I'm so glad that I found your blog. Come by and visit me anytime at http://inkyrubber.typepad.com.

    I'm adding you to my blog roll now so that I can see your wonderful creations!

    I miss s/talking w/ you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! And check out my blog, you've been tagged!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!