All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Friday, June 06, 2008

Caramel Latte Espresso


Here's my card for Friday's Hanna challenge. We were to use anything circular on our cards. I chose brads, flowers and dots. The paper is Basic Grey Scarlets Letter 6 x 6 paper pack. My title comes from the 3 Adirondack alcohol ink colors I used on the metal rimmed acetate tag. Fibers are also assorted Basic Grey from different collections. I used a 1/2" circle punch for my reinforcement, tag corner punch and the word window punch. I really like this color combo! The images are from the newly released Cafe set by Hanna Stamps. Jump on over to the website to check out the 3 new sets available as of today, they are awesome!



12 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Love the rich colors and the little detail embellishments make is so sweet.
    http://clearlydelightful.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!!
    I love the oval tag--the layout--the papers.

    THE COFFEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling!! I love the tag on the card and all the warm colors and details!! Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yummy rich colors. Beautiful card, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job -- I love the oval and the mixture of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly, this card is SWEET! Love the colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card ... it would be perfect for the Drink UP! challenge at Caardvarks .... check it out:

    http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/2008/06/drink-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Your use of Basuc Grey and fibers make it a real winner in my eyes. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful colors for this! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw this over at the Caardvarks gallery. I thought it was just a beautiful card. The BG Scarlett Letter paper is juts perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!