All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Cafe Hanna Slide

New Hanna's are being released on Friday June 6th and here's a sneak peek. Cafe Hanna is just too cute. I combined the sneak peek with the Hanna challenge from last Friday HSC19 which was to use paper piecing and bling on your card. Hanna's dress is pieced and I added rhinestone brads to my strip. The card started with a sheet of Cool Caribbean cardstock cut to 5 1/2" x 9". The 1st photo gives the scoring and cutting lines. The insert slides out the top and is held in place with a slit punch on the center of the bottom. I plan to enclose a coffee gift card for my Sister at some point as she adores cafe au lait. A gift card fits perfectly in the center of the insert without being visible when in the sleeve. I plan on attaching it with 4 glue dots. I colored the image with copic markers, sponged with soft sky ink and used a corner rounder for the scallops on the top and bottom of the insert. The square layers were made with mega and giga scallop punches.
































1 comment:

  1. What a fun card!!
    I really like how you hace colored Hanna!(assuming that is the girl's name)

    I also like the slider concept! BRILLIANT!!--Gonna have to borrow that ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!