All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Timeless Dad

Here's another sneak peek of a new Hanna set to be released on Friday June 6th. Be sure to check out the forums on splitcoast for details and the release party on Thursday. The set is called Anthony in memory of Kristi's Brother In Law I believe. He was an attorney, isn't he spiffy? DP is SU! and the images were colored with copic markers. The timeless is from one of those retro office type stamps that you turn and stamp the date or whatever and is by 7gypsies. The letters are retired SU! classic alphabet.

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Great coloring, and the striped paper is a perfect match! (I think I have some of that somewhere, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love how it's whimsical and masculine! Great colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!