All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Birthday Silhouette

This is for today's color challenge on Splitcoast. If you are like me, I am always lacking for masculine birthday cards. Today's colors are Black, Soft Sky & Kraft. I really like Kraft and use it often. It is such a nice neutral color. My silhouette layer is Adirondack Alcohol inks Denim/Latte/Gold on glossy CS. The images were stamped in Stazon Jet Black. I stamped the flourish background in River Rock and Soft Sky and sponged the edges with Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap. The sentiment layer was punched from SU! designer label punch, layered on a 1 3/8" circle punch and then layered on a scrap of black that has ticket corner punched corners. Stamps are all by Innovative Stamp Creations.









4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I am so loving all these silhouette stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So well done! I love your new siggy font too~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! I REALLY REALLY like that bg! and the Sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, what a stunning birthday card, Shelly! I love the image and all yor marvelous detailing! What a treat! :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!