All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Make it work Wednesday #16

I am revisiting embellishment storage today because being organized and making it work is always a work in progress.

I found that I was reaching for my hardware that was primarily in storage containers in my roll top desk.

Then, I looked at my Prima Storage system and realized that the space could be better utilized. I started by condensing

down my prima collection to colors I actually use and filled the tins with hardware often reached for. The hanging sheet metal

memo board was a purchased from Target a couple years ago and has housed my Prima's since June of '07. It's about 48" tall with the hanger.

The flowers were condensed down to about 1/3 of the board and replaced with embellishments used often.

Here's the before and after:

Prima_Storage_002_by_papermoon04 CIMG6749 CIMG6754

For previous make it work Wednesday's click on the links below.

#1 Ribbon & lots more (Clip it Up!)

#2 Cardstock/Scrap Storage

#3 DP & 12 x 12 Storage

#4 Punches & Wood Mounted Stamps

#5 Unmounted Stamp Storage

#6 Embellishment Storage

#7 Cuttlebug Embossing Folders

#8 Die Cut Storage

#9 Spellbinder Magnet Storage

#10 Ink/ Pads & Reinkers

#11 Sponges

#12 Punch Template Book

#13 Corner Desk Dish Rack

#14 Mini Mister Rack

#15 Alcohol Inks & Embossing Powders

I hope these ideas inspire you to get organized. Remember, Make it Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!