All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Make it work Wednesday #11

Here we are at Wednesday again.  Today I am showing you how I organize and store my sponges dedicated to specific inks.  I use divided boxes that are labeled for each color.  This one is for my Distress inks which I use the most.  The box also houses some walnut crystals and my beloved toothbrushes that are in zip baggies to keep them from making a mess.  I dedicate a toothbrush to black and brown inks and usually use Versafine inks on them as they are oil based making them easier to manipulate the ink on my projects. 

CIMG6554

 

I hope this inspires you to organize and find a system that works for you.  For past Make it work Wednesday's visit the following links:

#1 Ribbon & lots more (Clip it Up!)

#2 Cardstock/Scrap Storage

#3 DP & 12 x 12 Storage

#4 Punches & Wood Mounted Stamps

#5 Unmounted Stamp Storage

#6 Embellishment Storage

#7 Cuttlebug Embossing Folders

#8 Die Cut Storage

#9 Spellbinder Magnet Storage

#10 Ink/ Pads & Reinkers

4 comments:

  1. how do you use the toothbrushes? for distressing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find this nice little box?

    /p
    (psychspa@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya' make me sick, Miss Organization!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you would come over and organize my studio, Shellious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!