All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Love Your Blogs!

Iloveyourblog

I would like to thank Marie/Scrapping World for this award. Be sure to visit her blog if you aren't familiar with it.  I feel truly blessed for each person that visits me here and I hope I continue to bring you inspiration for years to come.

Here are the rules:
1) The winner can put the logo on their blog

2) Link the person you received your award from

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Put links of those blogs on yours

5) Leave a message on the blogs of the blogs you’ve nominated

So here is the list of blogs I picked in no particular order.  I chose some blogs that are new, or new to me.

1. Astrid Maclean/Astrids Artistic Efforts

2. Julie/The Write Stuff

3. Stacy/Twinshappy

4. Jorunn's Blog

5. Connie/McStampin' Dusk til Dawn

6. Mixed Media Monday

7. Corinne/Passion nement scrap

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Shelly! I'm so honored you nominated my blog. Your art is always inspiring and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Shelly! It is just way to sweet of you to think of me and my new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!