I have been tagged before, but I have been tagged again so here goes:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog-some random, some wierd.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of the post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I was tagged by Amy Johnson of Amy's Creative Pursuits Amy chose to visit blogs she had never been to and to tag that way. What a fun idea!
1. I live in a small town in SW Michigan just off the Lake Michigan shoreline in a historical home. The "new" part was
built in 1907 and it is referred to as Shoemaker Hill in honor of the man who built the home. The falling down
farm house that was on the property still remains and is now our kitchen.
2. I love anything vintage, nostalgic and the color RED.
3. I hate wind. I must have been Dorothy in a previous life.
4. Creativity has always been part of my life and I enjoy many forms of crafting.
5. Tim Holtz & Claudine Hellmuth are my hero's and I adore everything they create.
6. I love reality TV. Especially shows like Top Chef, Project Runway, Flipping Out, American Idol, John & Kate + 8, Little People Big World etc...
7. Reading is another passion. My 15 y/o DD got me hooked on the Stephenie Meyers series of vampire books recently.
Like Amy, I decided to tag blogs I've never visited before. Thanks for that inspiration Amy!
It was so fun seeing all the amazing blogs and creations out there. I'll be visiting these blogs more often! Here's my list of who I tagged:
Corinne: http://passionnement-scrap.over-blog.com/ (Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah plays when you click on it, I am never leaving her site) Still singing here...
Kristina: http://xtinas-scrappeverden.blogspot.com/ (check it out, you will be blown away!)
Gerrie: http://iwork4stamps2.blogspot.com/2008/10/contest-finalswhoohoooo.html (OK, I have been here a couple times after meeting Gerrie In person recently)
Mixed Media Monday (Just cuz it is an awesome site and I love mixed media)
The Vintage Verdana (a brand spankin' new site for all things vintage!)
Nellie: Dutch Stamptramp (what a fabulous eye for detail and color)
Exelas Art Blog (awesome inspiration for mixed media, collage, altered art & more)
That's it, be sure to stop by these blogs as they are worth the visit!