All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Make it Work Wednesday #15

  I love storage containers and so today, I am bringing you my system for Alcohol Inks/Accessories & Embossing powders.

CIMG6732

Both tins are for Tim Holtz Ranger products.  The first was designed for alcohol inks and applicators.

The second holds the Distress Embossing Powders.  I love being able to grab them off my shelf when

creating. I have punched circle stickers to place on the top of the ink colors for easy reference.

The tins can be found through many suppliers.  I got one from Rubbernecker and the other

from www.scrapbook.com

CIMG6731

 

For previous make it work Wednesday's click on the links below.

#1 Ribbon & lots more (Clip it Up!)

#2 Cardstock/Scrap Storage

#3 DP & 12 x 12 Storage

#4 Punches & Wood Mounted Stamps

#5 Unmounted Stamp Storage

#6 Embellishment Storage

#7 Cuttlebug Embossing Folders

#8 Die Cut Storage

#9 Spellbinder Magnet Storage

#10 Ink/ Pads & Reinkers

#11 Sponges

#12 Punch Template Book

#13 Corner Desk Dish Rack

#14 Mini Mister Rack

I hope these ideas inspire you to get organized.  Remember, Make it Work!

3 comments:

  1. Love this. I don't care what you make, I always learn something. Duh Me! It makes perfect sense to do what you did with the ink refills. The container is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh these tins are great! I just went back and looked at some of your other storage ideas...I knew you had a lot of ribbon girl, but WOW!!! That is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your organizational tips have been much appreciated! Shelly, would you consider changing the colors on your blog? It's hard to read. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!