All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Friday, June 20, 2008

Hanna PJ Party/Riley Releases

Card MakingThe PJ party was really hopping last night in the Hanna Forum.  Kristi announced the release of 20 new Riley & Sophie G. stamps and there were give aways.  I know there was a limited supply of unmounted stamps to go aroud so if you are interested, run on over to Hanna Stamps and snatch them up.

My first card is for Amanda's Hanna color challenge from earlier today.  I couldn't show you earlier because the Riley's were a surprise for the party. 

HSC22 Color Inspiration_SaK

This card was inspired by my bedroom colors and was the first challenge posted for the PJ party.  Here is a photo of my bedspread and valance.  The split photo shows my floral spread on the left and the striped valance on the right.  DP's are by BasicGrey, the trim from the fabric store (a steal at .59 cents a yard!) Image is from Small Breed and was colored w/ Copics.  The bow on the topiary is May Arts.

 

 

The next challenge was to use stars on our card.  I used star DP by The Paper Studio, star punch outs using The Paper Studio DP as well, star brads and patriotic Hanna.  The Pledge of Allegiance is by Stampabilities.

HSCPJ2 Star Theme_SaK

We were to use our PJ's as inspiration or use one of 3 samples posted.  I chose to use one of the inspiration pairs seeing as my jammies are solid black!

 

2 comments:

  1. What fun and perfect cards for the party! There are certainly some cute new Rileys!!

    All of your creations are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cards--awesome use of the inspiration pieces!!!

    WUV dat baby boy card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!