All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This too shall pass...

Isn't she the cutest? How can Hanna look like she is having fun in the rain? Well, I wish we were dealing with rain in Michigan. It would be warmer at least. All images are available from
Hanna Stamps!
(Rain Day & Things Hanna would say) Hanna is paper pieced and the boots were masked off to stamp the puddle. I colored the image with copic markers. The turquoise was stamped with craft white for the rain drops and puddle. The sentiment was all one line, so I used a stamp positioner and marker to make it fit. Main image is on dimensionals. This is going to a fellow stamper who just had major surgery. I hope it brightens her day!

5 comments:

  1. This will absolutely brighten her day! It's just beautiful and it makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE the Dots!!!
    We all should have coordinated boots and umbrellas!! The world would be a MUCH happier place!!

    GREAT job with the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN - about the rain. This weather's gross here, I can't imagine how much worse it is closer to the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. even in the pouring rain, you make hannah look gorgeous! that rain actually looks like it's coming down! I want an umbrella like that and her boots too, she's just so chi--it's like Paris Hilton in caught in a downpour (only hannah has looks, style and brains!...way hot!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It truly did brighten my day!!! So Very cute Thanks Shelly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!