All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Isn't she the sweetest? This is a new set from Hanna Stamps!
called Spring Time that will be released on Friday February 22nd. Stay tuned for a sneak peek from Route 66 which will be released on the same day! All images on my card are in the spring time set except for the sentiment which is SU!

The fence section was stamped repeatedly across the white cardstock using Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress ink. I made a mask and cut out between all the slats and stamped the grass. The fence and grass were colored with copic markers in various shades of green, brown and grey.
The basket was stamped on brown Basic Grey designer paper in black, cut out and highlighted with a white gel pen. The basket of eggs and bunny are mounted on dimensionals. Hanna's dress was also stamped on Basic Grey designer paper (Phoebe 6x6) and cut out. I highlighted parts of the dress using a green copic marker. Hanna was stamped again on Georgia Pacific white CS and cut out. I colored her with copics and added the dress and Easter Egg to her hand and layered her over the fence. The background was sponged using Soft Sky classic ink above the fence and a small amount of Wild Wasabi on the grass portion.

13 comments:

  1. What a great card! It's so colorful and springy! TFS!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card to show all the stamps in the new set. I plan to play with the new sets tomorrow to start my sneak peeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FUN card! I so enjoy your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's darling, Shelly! Your card is awesome.. LOVE all the wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly she is adorable love this image and wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly this is so cute. I love your paper piecing! Twinshappy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great image! I love the scene you created...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Oh, Oh!! LOVE THIS! Awesome job on the masking and paper piecing! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooohh..this Hannah card is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG...I just about had a stampgasm (hey, blame MFT for that saying LOL)!!! I'm gonna put Hanna on speed click to order! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh snap...in my "gasm" I forgot to say that I LOVE your card...*giggle*!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! Look at this card!!! Love the colour and detail...sooo cute too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!