All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bloomin' Riley

I was wishing for spring with this bright Riley card. Riley is available from Hanna Stamps!
The sentiment is Penny Black. I am hosting the sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers today and this is 1 of 2 cards I created as samples. The DP's are all The Paper Studio. Riley is colored with Copic markers.

3 comments:

  1. Great card. I'll have to go try the sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cutie! I love how the black matting sets off the image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooooooo cute! Riley is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!