All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Friday, February 08, 2008

Love & Cherish

Today's Limited Supply Challenge was to make a non traditional Valentine. That meant no hearts or flowers, no reds or pinks. I can do that! I just got new stamps from
Rubbernecker Stamp Co.
so, the challenge was perfect today!
The DP is also available from Rubbernecker and is from an 8x8 Butcher Block Sky & Sage paper pad.
I stamped the Word Diamonds using Tim Holtz Distress ink/Faded Jeans on the DP. Then, Word Squares were stamped on cream CS using TH Weathered Wood ink. The edges were torn leaving just 4 squares and sponged with TH Old Paper ink. The Love Block stamp was inked with TH Black Soot and I used a sponge dauber to add TH Weathered Wood ink to each letter and cut them out. They are mounted on foam tape. The Word Tags punch is also available from Rubbernecker and the edges of the Kraft CS were sponged with TH Tea Dye ink. The Kraft card base was also sponged with Tea Dye. The twill tape is by Autumn Leaves and was distressed with TH Old Paper, the plaid ribbon is seam binding from my local fabric store. I also used my sponge dauber to shade the edges of the DP using Weathered Wood ink. I love the LSC because it forces me to make cards that are usually relatively flat and mail friendly! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!