All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Plan B tag

OK, so here is my Plan B tag that I decided to finish this morning. All images, inks & grnugeboard are available from
Rubbernecker Stamp Co.

I did alot of masking and omitting to get the images the way I wanted. Please scroll down for all the nitty gritty details in my Faces of Time post.

Inks used on this one include: Tim Holtz Distress inks, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Tattered Rose, Scattered Straw, Weathered Wood. Versamark, Stazon Black. The key and keyhole were embossed with copper EP.
Stamps include: Baroque BG, Time Collage, Maker of Dreams, Ancient Heart, Moonchild, French Block,French Letter, Angel Sculpture.

2 comments:

  1. What?! I didn't even know you had a blog...I've always wondered WHY...you must be on some design teams! Congrats on Rubbernecker! This tag is beautifully done! I'll be back everyday now and you're going on my blogroll, gf! ~hugs~ ps- I'm having a blog candy giveaway till friday...hope you pop over and leave a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS!!!! I so totally love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!