All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Sunday, July 06, 2008

FS74 Kittie Tree

This is for today's Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoast. Teneal has a wonderful gallery and it didn't take me long to choose a card to case. My Kittie Kits/Cause a Scene arrived yesterday and I was itching to use them. Check them all out over at Rubbernecker Stamp co. I used the Master #1 kit and a Rubbernecker sentiment for my card today. Inks include Tim Holtz Distress, Walnut Stain, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutter, Vintage Photo & Tea Dye. Cracked glass technique covers the tree layer. I used CTMH edge anchors/brads, ribbon, dimensional tape, edge distresser and Script Cuttlebug embossing folder. The kits are so easy to build a scene, buy a couple and try them for yourself. I am so glad Kittie did the hard part for me!

FS74 Kittie Tree_SaK


5 comments:

  1. Great card Shelly! You did a wonderful job with your scene. Did you find the kit easy to use?

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUT UP!!!!
    This is soooo beautiful!!!
    I love the cracked glass! WOW!
    (*sigh* tell me I don't need these stamps!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the cracked glass effect and love how you have the cuttlebug texture going off the corner of the piece. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Shelly! I love the cracked glass tree panel and the offset layers! Great ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that tree!! How wonderful. I have not yet tried to do that cracked glass technique but you just gave me an idea.

    Thanks!!

    Marie
    http://scrappingworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!