I wasn't gonna do today's color challenge, the colors were truly a challenge for me. But then, something happened and a thought came. (why does that only happen when you aren't thinking?) So, I got out a few simple supplies and dug in.
Cut 2 2 1/2" squares of Barely Banana CS and stamp with the Batik Flower BG & Adirondack pigment ink/lemonade.
Sprinkle with lightly with Vintage Photo Distress EP. Repeat steps with Groovy Guava CS/Peach Bellini ink. Return
EP to container. Then, dump Antique Linen EP on the Banana squares and return extra to the container, repeat on
the Guava squares using Tattered Rose EP.
Scrape edges of heat embossed squares using an old toothbrush.
Cut Vanilla CS to 5" x 10", score at 2 1/2" & 7 1/2". Fold ends in to meet in the center.
Affix the embossed squares to the folded card. Punch 1/8" holes on the inner corner of each square.
Cut 2 lengths of ribbon (Martha Stewart) to 16" each. Thread guava ribbon down through the bottom
right guava sq. and up through the top guava sq. Repeat with the banana ribbon on the banana layers.
even out tails and tie a loose bow. Attach a metal frame embellishment to the left squares only using
glue dots and pull ribbon bow through the center. Stamp sentiment using Stazon Timber Brown in the
upper right square.
Here are the supplies I used, but I forgot to put the Versafine in there, Oh well!
Stamps are by Innovative Stamp Creations Batik Flower sheet.
Have a great day!