All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Flowered Inspiration

Today's Featured Stamper is Julia who I have admired for a very long time.  It didn't take me long to decide on a card in her vast gallery because it was one she did for an inspiration challenge that I loved.  You can see her card HERE.  Changes include different stamps, ribbon sentiment die cut and my butterfly is on vellum and positioned differently.  I also used my Scor-Pal for the lines around my image because I didn't have the right size die for the image I used.  The images are from Innovative Stamp Creations Summer Elements III and About Me! sheets.  I used a spellbinders double ended tags die cut for the sentiment and highlighted the vellum butterfly with a Sakura Stardust gel pen.  The black strip is crimped but my not show in the photo.

FS77 Juliainspired_SaK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!