All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Lovely Cherished Bird

Are you sick of me posting yet today? I have the mojo going and am scared my IP will go down again, so here's my color challenge for today on Splitcoast. Stamps are new sheets available from Innovative Stamp Creations, check them out, they are fabulous! The flourish was stamped with versamark on white CS and then sponged with classic ink in Lovely Lilac, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery. The rectangle shadow was stamped using Brilliance Pearl Orchid and the bird with Brilliance Pearl Lavender and Purple on white CS and embossed in clear as well. The bottom scallops were made with a corner punch and doodled with a white gel pen. The corners are on dimensionals and were inked with Craft White ink and a little Brilliance Lavender before embossing in Clear. The pink layer is 3 different silhouette stamps using Brilliance Orchid, Lavender and craft white inks. The metal bar embellishment was in my stash and I don't remember the manufacturer. The cherish is from ISC Art 4 Frames I, the other 2 sheets are Art 4 Frames II and Nature Silhouettes I. I really enjoyed making this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!