All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Birthday Silhouette

Good morning and
Happy Mothers Day! I have a busy day today as most of you do, but wanted to upload this card over my morning caffeine jolt. Images are all from Innovative Stamp Creations
new stamp sheet called
Nature Silhouettes I

I used watercolor paper and watercolor crayons for the soft look. (creamy caramel, close to cocoa & brocade blue crayons, brocade, chocolate chip and WC paper)

The sentiment was inked in Versamark and embossed using Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress powder. I think the card is feminine enough, but not too frilly for a masculine card. It would also be easily converted into a sympathy card.

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!
    I really like this!!!
    The colors are awesome!--so soft and lovely!

    I like the ribbon with the frayed ends, works so well with this!

    Happy Mother's Day to YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background!
    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this soft watercolor imagery. The colors are so pretty too. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!