All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Monday, January 21, 2008

Visions of Time


So, here I am building my Blog again. I have been asked to Guest Design for Rubbernecker Stamp Co. and here is one of the cards I have created. Collage is one of my favorite styles and I am loving the quality of Rubbernecker's stamps and the images. Check back for more details about Treasure Hunt Tuesdays, Rubbernecker Bucks and Blog Candy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no!! The blog world again!! Well, I for one, am happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!!
    I still LOVE this card--Great colors and composition!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah you are blogging!!!!! Love this card and the Riley ones you have in your slideshow are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!