All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Wednesday, January 23, 2008


I do a weekly challenge with a group of friends and we take turns selecting somebody who needs a lift to send cards to each week. There is usually an added twist. It was StampingQueenJAR/Judy's turn this week and she threw in a big twist! We needed to not only case a card from one of the other RCAK players, but their style of stamping. The recipient this week is the Mother of Maddy Mason's best friend and she is turning 89 soon and is blind. That means our card also had to have tactile elements so Ruth can feel the card. I did my best to add as many textures as possible for her to enjoy her card. Hope she enjoys it!

2 comments:

  1. It is just lovely and the ribbon is divine! I know Ruth will enjoy your card! Love the case too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, this is a super fantastic card...love the color combo and the scalloped edges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!