All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Time is a Healer


I love doing collage and this worked perfect with Roxi's sketch challenge today!

All images are available from Rubbernecker Stamp Company. Just click on the title above to check the site out.

I inked up the stamp with Versafine vintage sepia ink and then rock n rolled it in onyx black and stamped on Paper Studio script DP. It was then cut into 3 equal sections and I used a tag corner punch to create the 3 seperate tags. They are mounted on black cardstock and sponged with Tim Holtz distress inks. The sentiment was also stamped on the script dp with VersaMark and I sprinkled black and brown embossing powder on it to get the variegated look. The words are sponged with TH scattered straw ink. The cool hinge is also by Tim Holtz and is grunge board from the harlequin elements collection. The grunge board is more pliable than chipboard, has a neat texture and can be distressed to your liking. I sponged it with TH tea dye ink and soot black. The grunge board is also offered by Rubbernecker and is a steal at $8 for 94 shapes! I also distressed the edges of my sentiment panel and the script layer on my card base using a toothbrush and versafine onyx black ink. The charms were dragged across my black Stazon pad to take some of the sheen off them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info on grunge board-I didn't know what it was.

    Will keep check on your blog!

    Bev J.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!