All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Montreux Palace

Just playing around with ink. I stamped the image with Versamark ink and embossed with clear powder. Sponged with Tim Holtz inks in Vintage Photo Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Tea Dye, Weathered Wood, Tattered Rose, Dried Marigold and Antique Linen. Edges were distressed with Versafine vintage Sepia and a toothbrush. The background was stamped with versamark ink and embossed with clear powder as well. The twill is by atuumn leaves and I added a vintage brad by Karen Foster. Thanks for looking, I love this look!

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! I love how the inks blend!
    I also really like the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shelly, this is so cool looking!! The colors are fabulous and the sky over the mountains - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look too! The twill is awesome and the background is gorgeous! Neat neat colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A toothbrush! I love it...perfect distressing. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!