All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Monday, March 31, 2008

Where's my Stud?

Here's my first sneak peek using Hanna Stamps! new set Tool Time that will be available on 4-1
The sentiment was computer generated and printed on Basic Grey designer paper. Hannas clothes and tool box were also paper pieced. I also use SU! sanded background in basic grey and craft white on the navy layer and the white background. How cute is this, tools aren't just for guys any more!

4 comments:

  1. Too cute. I like the way you've made the paper scratchy looking....awesome. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!
    My handy hubby would LOVE a card like this! "Where's My Stud?" Oh just think of all the happy hubby's out there who would be beaming after reading this!

    :o) Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the brads. This is the first time I've seen this sentiment and it made me laugh out loud. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE! My stud is at work...boo hoo! This card is fabby...but what's new right? :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!