All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Faux Cloisonne Butterfly Collage

I finally got to the Technique challenge from Monday. I was so inspired by this stamp from Stamp Francisco that was sent to my by my friend Christine/Chrisations.ink on SC. How lucky am I??? Anyway, I knew the image was perfect for the technique so here is the result. The colors were chosen from the Karen Foster Advertisement I used. The technique calls for embossing with gold powder, but the images just didn't show up well, so I went to plan B and embossed in black.

6 comments:

  1. Wowza ... how cool is that ... absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your artwork is WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card....it's its own little work of art. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh
    My
    Word!!!

    How on earth do you "think" like this!! *Breathe Bev!*

    Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, and wonderful papers!! Lucky you!

    The blog looks GREAT!! I think the grey and the new layout will frame your creations BEAUTIFULLY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!