My Treasured Friend. I can think of so many people to send this card to, I guess I need to make a bunch of cards with this sentiment. Anyway, the challenge today is to use flowers. Not a tough challenge at all! Broni is hosting this week and I am sure she will delight us with a fabulous card or project. So, here is my humble project for this week.
- Stamps: Flourish Set 463, Flower Silhouette Set 468, Diamond Background, Script Background
- Paper: Prism White, Majestic Purple Dark, Twighlight Light, Herbal Farden Medium
- Ink: Distress Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Stazon Black. Markers, Lavender and green.
- Accessories: Brads, Window Punch, Organdy,Tim Holtz clear acrylic tag, Ranger Mini Mister filled with water
So, I used a water based brush tip marker to just ink up the edges of the diamond shapes on the background stamp, misted with water and stamped. The flourishes were stamped in the corner and misted to make them bleed a little too. The bouquet of flowers was inked with markers and stamped on the white CS, then the script was stamped in milled lavender over the top. I sponged the edges using Dusty Concord and finished the card with the tabs, and tag tied on with organdy.
The winner of this Wacky Wednesday Challenge will receive a Certificate good for 40% off your entire order at Rubbernecker! In order to qualify to win, you must post a link to your card/project on the RN Blog by Monday, August 10. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, August 11. Don't forget to post a direct link to your card!
You'll find lots of inspiration to fuel your creativity on our Design Team Blogs!
- Bev - Savor the Journey
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Candy - Candy's Land
- Joan -Stamping with a Passion!
- Jules - Stampin with Inky Fingers
- Linda - Linda's Works of Heart
- Shelly - Stamp with Shelly
- Sherry - Walkin' on the BAD Side!