All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wacky Wednesday #22 Button Button

It’s my turn to host the Wednesday challenge over at the Rubbernecker Blog and I chose to make it a button challenge. We may have done a button challenge in the past, but I couldn’t resist when I happened across these making memories buttons on my desk the other day. So, the challenge to you today is to use buttons on your project. Yes, that is plural. Use more than one button on your work. You could create a border, maybe make a frame out of buttons, flower centers, wheels, corner adornments, animal eyes……………. I am sure you already have some ideas, so it’s time to check out what the design team has come up with today and then play along!

The abstract floral background was stamped using Castaway ink, left for a couple minutes for the ink to soak in and then ironed. It works like bleach only not so unpredictable. The pad works on Prism CS, but not many other brands I have tried. I prefer Prism CS for my projects anyway.

The winner of this Wacky Wednesday Challenge will receive a Certificate good for 40% off your entire order at Rubbernecker! In order to qualify to win, you must post a link to your card/project on the RN BLOG by Monday, August 3rd. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, August 4. Don't forget to post a direct link to your card!

You'll find lots of inspiration to fuel your creativity on our Design Team Blogs.

Bev - Savor the Journey

Broni - Splashes of Watercolor

Joan -Stamping with a Passion!

Jules - Stampin with Inky Fingers

Kittie - Kittie Kraft

Sherry - Walkin' on the BAD Side!

Linda - Linda’s Works of Heart

Candy - Candys Land

3 comments:

  1. This is soooo AWESOME, Shelly!!!! I love that super cool background stamp and your row of buttons is gorgeous!!! Love the colors, too...sooo striking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, Shelly!! Those buttons are just too pretty for words!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!