All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Monday, November 10, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree............

TLC194Oh Christmas Tree_SaK

Isn't this the cutest Christmas Tree box?  Check out the tutorial & template by Brenda found Here.

The designer paper is double sided retired SU!  I printed the template right on the DP and then stamped

the holly in Encore Gold and embossed in Gold EP.  The star was made by stamping the Star w/ Decorative

swirls on brushed gold CS 3 times and punched with a large star punch.  The holly & star images are available

from Rubbernecker Stamp Co.  The sentiment is an epoxy sticker by Making Memories and it is layered on

burgandy CS and finished with rhinestone brads.  I added 1 brad to the star and felt ric rac was used for the

hanger and trim around the bottom.  Tools include ScorPal and Zip Dry glue to attach the trim along the bottom

I will be making more of these fun boxes!

 

6 comments:

  1. beautiful Shelly! I love the gold, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas Tree box turned out sooo pretty...I love how you embossed on the dp and the star is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a beautiful tree box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this amazing ornament Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so right! It is a really pretty and cute box. I love the star and the rickrack you used for the hanger.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!