All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Monday, November 03, 2008

Long Time Friend

Excellent Technique Lovers Challenge on Splitcoast today. Click here to read the detailsand for the medallion tutorial. I chose to use Spellbinders Clock Faces & Symbology diesalong with EK Success Wrought Iron Punch and Cuttlebugs textile Embossing Folder. Thesentiment was embossed in black and is from Innovative Stamp Creations Textures & Sentimentssheet. The DP is Basic Grey Boxer and I used Brushed Copper, Gold & Shimmery White CS along withBlack, Navy and Bordering blue. Inks are Encore Copper, Distress Black Soot & Faded Jeans. Highlightswere added with a Sakura Stardust gel pen. The punched medallion and clock face are on dimensionals.

TLC193Long Time Friend_Sak

Have a wonderful Monday!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Shelly, how creative. Every time I come there is something new and different. I love this. What a great way to use the clock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful madallion today!! I love your colors!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FREAKIN BRILLIANT!!!!!
    the medalion is beautiful--but the embellishment of it is AMAZING!!!!!

    A STUNNER of a card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd give it a 10.....PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is jaw-dropping beautiful,
    anyone would appreciate this awesome card!
    thanks for sharing!
    gail
    san francisco

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so creative and unique! I absolutely adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!