All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Shelly Kuck.
My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.
Enjoy your Visit!

Slideshow

Friday, March 27, 2009

Texas Gathering

IMG_3153

Having a great time in Texas at Bev Gerard's home with the Rubbernecker DT and a few surprise visitors that

stopped by yesterday.  L-R  Sherry Cheever, Bev Gerard, Kittie Caracciolo, Juliana Swanson, Joan Ervin,

Jenn Balcer, Sharon Harnist, Linda Duke, Jessica Witty, Lori Craig & me.  Broni Holcombe arrived later last

night, more photos in the coming days!

7 comments:

  1. Hope you all are having fun there! Tell Lori that she was supposed to be in Missouri watching for snow, not in Texas enjoying warm weather! Kansas City is supposed to get 8-10 inches of snow tomorrow. (Hoping it stays over on that side of the state!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of everyone. Everyone looks liek they are having fun. ENjoy your time. Miss ya .. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gathering of artistic minds! Know you will have a good time together. Too bad the weather isn't better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! What a fun picture!!! I did get your email - and I was the one that sent the recipe - gotta find it - I have looked and can't! So I will PM Karen - it's her recipe!! Looks like y'all are havin' a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good looking bunch of women! I'm sure Playboy will be calling any minute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having a great time here, Shelly!!! Sooo glad I finally got to meet you and watch a master at work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had such a great time with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping & telling me what you think!